AIM’s 19th AGM will be held on Wednesday 17th October at Purcell Room, Southbank Centre. The AGM continues to be an important forum for our members to catch up with what AIM has achieved in the previous 12 months and to network with the AIM Board, Label/Distributor/Affiliate members, Friends of AIM, AIM staff and industry guests.
As usual, a range of talks will be hosted across the morning. The theme of the 2018 AGM is Representation, Diversity and Inclusion. More details here.
AIM’s 2017 accounts are available here.
AIM Board Election
Four members of the AIM board are required to retire from office under AIM’s rotation provisions to be replaced by election.
The retiring Board Directors are:
- Nathan Barley Phillips – TuneCore UK
- Paul Sanders – State51
- Stephen Richards –Lucky Number
- Sarah Bolshi –Sunday Best Records
The members standing for election this year are:
- Chris Goss – Hospital Records
- Dan Waite – Eleven Seven Music
- Eva Green – Black Acre Records
- Jeff Bell – Partisan Records
- Jenny Caroll – AIR MTM
- Kali Bradford – Distiller Records
- Paul Johannes – One Little Indian
- Peter Quicke – Ninja Tune
- Sarah Howells – Seahorse Music
- Sarah Monument – Sonic Effeciency
- Siofra McComb – !K7
- Stef Pascaul – Silent Cult Records
Download the Nominations Booklet here to read the biography and statement from each of the nominees.