The AIM Academy is excited to announce its first event of 2017, a one day legal masterclass taking place at the Interchange Triangle in Camden on the 15th March. Get your tickets today!
Targeted at labels and self-releasing artists in the early stages of their career, the event will cover topics like: copyright, contracts, dispute resolution, negotiation strategies and international law.
The negotiation skills workshop will be led by Dr. James R Álvarez, one of the world’s leading hostage negotiators, and will provide attendees with the essential skills for successful negotiations.
The first round of speakers to be announced are:
- Dorothea Thompson – Associate Lawyer – Bray and Krais
- Pete Bott – Associate Lawyer – Swan Turton
- James Collins – Litigator and Commercial Lawyer – Collins Long
- Rupert Skellett – Legal and Business Affairs – Beggars Group
- Matt Bristow – Director of Business Affairs – Cherry Red Records
- Snooky Grubb – Finance Director – Mute
- Dr James R Álvarez – Hostage Negotiator
More sessions and speakers to be announced soon!
Tickets now on sale from http://www.musicindie.com/event/aim-academy-legal-day/
Pricing (includes lunch and drinks):
£70 +VAT Member
£95 +VAT Trade Body (BASCA, BPI, MMF, MPA, MPG, MU and ISM)
£150 +VAT Regular Price
Lunch, light refreshments and networking drinks are included in the ticket price.
Date and Time: 15th March 2017 9.30 am – 8.00 pm