The Association of Independent Music (‘AIM’) is seeking a Membership Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity to support the independent sector, building on AIM’s membership recruitment and retention strategies and supporting our current member services. The Membership Administrator will support the International and Membership Manager and also assist in the planning and administration of international projects. Candidates will need to be enthusiastic self-starters with a diligent work ethic and a good knowledge and interest in the independent music sector.
- Responsible for member communications, including developing content for the member newsletter, email blasts, announcements for events and member benefit, etc. (using Mailchimp & direct email).
- Undertake all membership administration including processing registrations and cancellations, maintaining spreadsheets, issuing fee invoices, etc.
- Liaise with PPL and Merlin for membership updates to ensure subscription fees are paid correctly.
- Manage AIM’s CRM system and website (WordPress)
- Develop and implement plans for retention of current members and growth of membership.
- Identify and implement opportunities to benefit members such as funding opportunities, commercial opportunities, promotional opportunities etc.
- Run new member induction presentations, manage member meetings and organise bespoke member events when the opportunities arise.
- Act as the first point of contact for members and prospective members for any queries.
- Assist in management of international projects and trade missions.
- Represent AIM at industry conferences and events.
- Assist with ad hoc office duties such as answering the phone, ordering stationery, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills, preferably with experience of promotional writing.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent administration, organisatation and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Aptitude and passion for developing and maintaining strong relationships internally and externally.
- Pro-active approach and capacity work under own initiative.
LOCATION: Chiswick, West London
DEADLINE: Monday 24th April 2017
TO APPLY: please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
AIM promotes cultural diversity and equal opportunities for all.