Networking is an essential skill in the music industry, and with Christmas party season fast-approaching, there’s never been a better time to brush up on it.
Join us for the latest AIM Academy event: Networking Hacks for the Party Season with Wishfish. The event will be a great chance to get a whole host of advice, expert knowledge and a chance to practise your networking skills, ensuring you’re making the best connections you can. The main workshop will then be followed by a drink and mince pie on us to practise your newly developed skills!
In this workshop you will learn to:
- create / build on your own networking strategy
- master the art of small talk
- show up in the right way and be remembered for the right reasons
- have at least three topics you can talk about when no one knows what to say
- include others into the conversation appropriately
- move on from a conversation with gracefully prepared ‘exit’ lines
Whether you consider yourself to be a seasoned professional or a first-timer at networking this workshop will give you a renewed way of looking at your strategy and build on creating opportunities for you and for others.
Buy your tickets on our website here.
Starting date/time: 26 November, 14:00 – 17:00
Venue: PPL Office, 1 Upper James Street, London, W1F 9DE
AIM members ticket price: £25+VAT
Trade member ticket price: £35+VAT
Standard ticket price: £65+VAT