AIM are giving away 6 PRO Tickets! To enter the competition, email Jude McArdle (Membership Coordinator) on email@example.com outlining why you think you would benefit from attending the event (in no more than 300 words) by Monday 12th February.
The Brighton Music Conference, the UK’s foremost electronic music conference and networking event for professionals and enthusiasts, will return in 2018 on Thursday 26th – Friday 27th April.
The conference brings together industry leading delegates and speakers at over 50 talks, seminars and workshops, alongside networking and club events throughout the conference’s duration.
The specialised exhibition hall also features the scene’s best suppliers, technology companies, and service providers.
Networking events & showcases will be taking place throughout the event as well as club nights hosting world class artists & DJs at the city’s finest venues.
The schedule includes:
- 16 Professional Programme talks and panels include: In depth interview with Tony & Ann Andrews, Funktion One owners & sound pioneers, Mental Health In The Electronic Music Industry hosted by The Association For Electronic Music (AFEM), Is The Underground Underground Anymore?, Last Night A DJ Saved My Life presents Social Responsibility. More to be announced…
- 16 Academy Programme talks and panels include: How To Get Your Music Signed To The Right Label, PRS For Music – How To Make A Living From Music, How Much Is Your Hearing Worth?, RAM Records label Q+A, What Jobs Are There For Me In The Industry? More to be announced…
- Toolroom Academy takes place on Thursday 26th April with a full day of workshops, includes a demo drop
- Focusrite / Novation will be hosting a seminar zone with free workshops over the duration of the conference
- Other speakers include representatives from PRS For Music, AIM, The Association For Electronic Music, Association (AFEM), AIF, Fabric, SW4, Toolroom, Hospital Records, Ram Records, Beatport, DJ Mag, AEI, Funktion One, BIMM, Friction, KRPT, Horus Music, Decoded Magazine, Data Transmission, Skiddle, BBC Radio 1 Newsbeat, Believe, Luke Solomon along with many more…
Beatport will again deliver its Annual Report during the conference
Networking events: 25th – 27th April
Club nights with top international & UK DJs at some of the city’s best venues, 26 – 28 April