The Department of International Trade (DIT) are going on tour in September with a series of free events around the UK geared towards music businesses, record labels and self-releasing artists wanting to gain first-hand knowledge on how to develop their business and insight into some of the world’s biggest and most influential music trade and showcase events.
Each event is split into two sections with presentations and Roundtable Sessions, where you’re given you the chance to meet and ask the experts.
Benefits of attending:
- Meet with representatives from BBC Introducing, SXSW and Midem
- Meet with Industry trade associations and collection societies including AIM, BPI, MMF, MPA, PPL, PRS Foundation, PRS for Music, during Roundtable Sessions and discover how they can help you
- Discover how the DIT can help develop your business internationally
- Find out about conferencing events and which events are right for you
- Learn how to showcase your music, artists and business
- Dos and don’ts: Make the most of your time at events
- Find out about available funding and support, domestic & International
(Everyone who attends the DIT Music Roadshow will be in with a chance to win a complimentary SXSW or Midem registration. More info available at the event)
5 – Glasgow – Tickets
7 – Sheffield – Tickets
11 – Cardiff –Tickets
12 – Bristol –Tickets
13 – Leicester – Tickets
14 – London – Tickets
For more information on the DIT click here.