The future of the music industry starts here.
On 23 & 24 February 2017, FastForward returns to the Muziekgebouw, for two jam-packed days of music industry insights and tight-knit networking opportunities. In 2016, we had over 140 Delegates attend from 16 different countries, all with their eyes on the future – and in 2017, we’re going bigger & better.
What is FastForward?
FastForward is boutique music conference that exists to connect, engage, and inspire a diverse group of ambitious under 35s working in the music business, laying the foundation for a sustainable career in the modern music industry. Coverage from FFWD2016 is available here on our YouTube Channel.
Why create FastForward?
The vision for FastForward was not only to bring together the next generation of leaders in the music industry, but to break down industry silos, and develop a community of innovative people who want to build a sustainable future for the music industry. Following a strong debut, we are bringing in more speakers from a greater variety of backgrounds and industries to share their perspectives. Panels include Exploring Music Marketing, The Future of Radio, The Challenge of Making Music, Ticketing, Music & Tech, and Lessons from Gaming.
Confirmed speakers for FFWD2017 so far include:
- Anna Pancaldi Independent Artist
- Bosun Adu CEO, Winscom Mundo Media (Nigeria)
- Cherie Hu Media & Entertainment Contributor, Forbes (USA)
- Chris Carey CEO, Media Insight Consulting
- Darren Hemmings Managing Director, Motive Unknown
- Fred Bolza VP Strategy, Sony Music
- Jazz Sherman Artist Manager, Rocket Music
- Jo Young Associate Director, International Marketing Services, Ticketmaster
- Jon Chapple News Editor, IQ Magazine
- Jon Davies Director EU Music Partnerships, Shazam
- Kate Holder Producer (Huw Stephens), BBC Radio 1
- Liz Stokes Editor, Record of the Day
- Lucy Blair Director International Sales & Marketing, The Orchard
- Rob Brown Artist Manager, Disturbing London
- Sam Flamand-Gloyne Senior Product Manager, StubHub
- Sam Potts Head of Radio, Columbia Records UK
- Sammy Andrews Director, Entertainment Intelligence
- Sarah Slater Director Business Development – Music, Ticketmaster
- Stuart Dredge Contributing Editor, Music Ally