AIM Members, please click here (You must be signed in to view) for your discount information.
Recognised as the largest meeting point for Latin American Entertainment Industry executives in Europe, BIME Pro returns for a 6th consecutive year in 2018 with new management, and a new direction.
2018 will see the first #Keychange Delegation of 70+ Women In Music and a fresh approach to the Startup Summit, rebranded BIME Pro Startups and aimed at giving opportunities to more entrepreneurs than ever before.
The former Congress Of Spanish Music Festivals also returns, under the new name of BIME Pro Fests – This year will place a focus on Music Tourism, how it can become a cultural and economic engine, and an approach to sustainable development, with over 120 festivals already confirmed to attend.
The annual music, tech and games get together will be held once again at the BEC! Centre in Bilbao, with a host of speakers already announced, allowing them to network and explore ideas with a wider multinational audience.
First speakers for the event include:
- David Sánchez – CEO – Arenal Sound Festival
- Turo Pekari – Senior advisor, innovation and discovery – TEOSTO
- Igor Guizzardi – Managing partner – DESSSERT
- Jordi Puy – Co-Founder – UNISON
- Itxaso Hernandez – Director of Communication – Bilbao BBK Live/Azkena Rock Festival/BIME Live
- Vidhi Gandhi – A&R Manager – NINJA TUNE
- Gema Perona – Responsible for Communication and Sales – O2/TUENTI
- Javier de Andrés – CEO – TICKETEA (By Eventbrite)
- Gustavo Navedo – Independent head of press – FIB/WEEKENDBEACH/A SUMMER STORY
- Bruno Galindo – Redactor – PREMIO RUIDO/ICON/EL ESTADO MENTA
BIME Live will run alongside the conference, with Aphex Twin, MGMT, Editors, Fever Ray, John Hopkins Live and Slowdive first names confirmed. More information here.
Member Ticket Price: € 48,75
Standard Ticket Price: € 65