AIM is happy to share the news on the upcoming MPA Induction Course! Happening four times a year the course sees an expert group of panellists put the spotlight on all areas of music publishing; copyright royalties, sync, societies, legal issues and data.
This esteemed course is nearly always over-subscribed. The MPA Pub Social, which happens four times a year, normally lands on the second day of the course, where attendees are able to network and socialise in an informal environment.
Panellists are senior executives in the industry and give an all-around introduction to music publishing.
Reduced ticket price is available for AIM Members, in the amount of £250+VAT (£300). Full ticket price for non-members is £375 + VAT (£450).
(including lunch and refreshments throughout the two days)
The cost of each ticket includes a £5.00 levy for the MPA Richard Toeman Scholarship fund, established to support the progress of outstanding individuals within the music publishing industry.
Terms & Conditions apply:
- Bookings can only be confirmed on receipt of a completed application form (online or via booking form), accompanied by a cheque or by notification of a secure BACS payment. A receipted invoice will be sent to the named contact after the booking has been confirmed. If the booking cannot be confirmed your cheque will be returned, or BACS payment reimbursed.
- Once the booking has been made, the MPA will issue a sales invoice within the next 7 working days.
- Once the booking has been confirmed, that person for whom the booking has been made will be contacted separately with full details of the event.
- No refunds can be made in connection with this event once your booking has been accepted and confirmed.
- In the unlikely event that the course is cancelled the MPA cannot be held accountable for any pre-booked travel costs.
More information about the event can be found here.