AIM Members, please click here (you must be signed in to view) for your discount information.
This is a two-part seminar that has been re-scheduled from 2017, it will run over two days, a week apart. Come to one or come to the other, but if you want the complete picture you should come to both.
Covering financial backing, HR tips, A&R strategies, pitching, international support, hiring consultants and much more. This truly is a “one-stop shop” for everything you need to know to grow a music publishing business from the ground up. It would be beneficial to many of your members, including those who are looking to start a publishing arm of their business or to grow an already existing publishing company.
The line-up of speakers so far includes:
- Jane Dyball, CEO, MPA Group
- Antonia Gilham, General Manager, MPA
- Kirsty Booth, Membership and Outreach Manager, MPA Group
- Paulette Long OBE, Director, Westbury Music
- Remi Harris MBE, Co-Founder, Young Guns Network
- Jonathan Kyte, Director – Global Publishing Client Services, BMG
- Steve Farris, A&R/ Creative Manager, 13 Artists Publishing
- Rak Sanghvi, Managing Director UK/International, Spirit B-Unique
- Mike Box, Chief Financial Officer, Reservoir/ Reverb
- Jen O’Connell, Integrity Music
- Jay Mistry, Owner, JM Consultancy
- Blair McDonald, Managing Director, AMLOR
- Maria Forte, Managing Director, Maria Forte Music Services Ltd
- Anne Miller, Managing Director, Accorder Music
- Annette Barrett, Managing Director, Reverb Music
- Catherine Manners, Managing Director, Manners McDade
- Neil Semple MBE, Head of Creative Content, Department for International Trade
- Tim Dellow, Co- Founder, Transgressive Records/ Publishing
AIM receive a discounted rate:
MPA Members: £85.00 + VAT per day or £160.00 + VAT for both days
Industry Trade Organisation members: £120.00 + VAT per day or £230 + VAT for both days
All Others: £145.00 + VAT per day or £280 + VAT for both days
Numbers are limited so booking early is highly recommended.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems.