Use the code BRITISHATMIDEM to apply the discount
British Music at Midem Ticket Price:
- 450€ Early Bird Rate to 31st January
- The rest of the tiers will be announced shortly and will always be cheaper than Midem’s rates as you don’t have to pay French VAT
Standard Midem Ticket Price:
- 450€ + VAT Super Early Bird Rate to 31st October
- 500€ + VAT Early Bird Rate + VAT to 31st January
- 655€+ VAT Regular Rate + VAT to 30th April
- 805€+ VAT Late Rate + VAT to 5th June
Join us on the British Music at Midem stand and be part of one of Midem’s most popular stands.
Midem brings together the music industry’s influencers and decision-makers from across the globe. The British Music at Midem stand is hosted by AIM, BPI, MPA, PPL, PRS for Music, the Department for International Trade (DIT).
We are pleased to announce that the Early Bird rate of 450 Euros will be available until 31st January 2017. If you register through the British stand there is no French VAT to pay as you will be an affiliate of the British Stand – this represents a saving of 16.7%.
You can register and buy your tickets here now. Use the Promo code “BRITISHATMIDEM” to apply our Early Bird discount until 31st January.
By registering directly via the British stand rather than via Midem, you will also benefit from:
- Exclusive access to the delegate lounge (plenty of space to hold your meetings) and the outside terrace
- Exclusive access to the business facilities (upgraded free wi-fi, printer, photocopies, UK sockets etc.)
- Company mailbox and storage facilities
- Company profile and contact details included in the British Music guide
- Complimentary tea, coffee and water
- Representatives from industry organisations and DIT on hand to assist you
Five reasons to register with the British Music stand:
- Personal service. Our team is on hand to help you use all the stand facilities and to navigate Midem.
- Network of industry contacts. By registering with the stand your company profile, primary activity and contact details will be listed in the British Music guide.
- Never miss a beat. Having a meeting with someone you haven’t met before? We have photographs of all our delegates so when your contacts arrive we can make sure they know who to look for. Or if they need to leave you a message, each company has a mailbox.
- Home from home. Need to sit and talk to your new contacts or print documents? The stand has informal meeting spaces and business centre facilities exclusively for our delegates.
- Think big. Whether you are there on your own or with your whole team, being on the British Music stand puts you at the heart of Midem.
For more information visit https://britishmusicatmidem.wordpress.com