AIM For America 2011 - AIM/UKTI Digital Music Mission To New York
Starting Date / Time: 20th June 2011
Finishing Date / Time: 24th June 2011
Type: Industry Event
Venue: New York
Standard ticket price: £125 + vat
The AIM/UKTI Digital Music Mission is being held in New York w/c Monday 20th June 2011.
This year the mission focuses on digital and offers established music businesses an unparalleled opportunity to keep their knowledge/skill set ahead of the curve, and look forward to the growth and market development of digital, plus meet with the 'movers and shakers' of the new tech generation.
The bespoke Mission Programme (Mon) will include master classes, case studies and panel sessions, covering topics such as ‘How Does The US Do Digital’, ‘Social Media Marketing Case Study’, ‘US Online Tastemakers’, ‘UK Success Across The Pond’ and more. In addition there will be B2B 1:1 speed meetings plus a networking reception with US industry guests to facilitate establishing new contacts.
Speakers already confirmed are: Matt Harmon (Beggars US), Molly Neuman (eMusic), GI Sanders (Fancorps), Daniel Glass (Glassnote), Erik Gilbert (IODA), Ingrooves, Matt Laszuk (Iris Distribution), Lisette Paulson (Myspace), Alex White (Next Big Sound), Adam Lewis (Planetary), Patrick Sullivan (Rightsflow), Sou nd Exchange and Jason Pascal (The Orchard).
Delegates will be able to access A2IM’s Indie Week conference (Tue-Thu) which attracts hundreds of delegates from across the US music industry. The programme will include: Tech Day: Case Studies of Metrics/Analytics, YouTube Monetization & Cloud-Based Services, Licensing Day: Panels featuring music supervisors from ad agencies and brands. There will also be 1:1 speed meetings a networking reception with A2IM members and US industry guests plus participation in the A2IM Think Tank on the Top 5 Revenue Streams.
The pre-mission briefing will take place in central London on Tuesday 17th May.
Funding may be available from your regional UK Trade & Investment International Trade Advisor (ITA). Please contact Phil Patterson (Music Sector Specialist) email@example.com who will refer you to your local contact.
Delegates are responsible for their own travel, accommodation and personal expenses. We have secured a group rate at the Hilton Garden Inn TriBeCa at about £125 + taxes per night. The current cost of flights from London to NY are £485-£550.
There is a mission registration fee of £125.00 + vat per delegate - which must be received once your place on the mission is confirmed. These funds contribute to the overall costs of the trade mission.
To apply please follow the link and complete the online application form
The deadline for receipt of applications is Tuesday 10th May 2011.
For further information please email AIM's International Manager Judith Govey on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AIM For America 2011 - Final ProgrammePDF 2.42 Mb Published: 10 June 2011
- AIM For America 2011 - Reception GuestlistXLS 93 Kb Published: 17 June 2011
- AIM For America 2011 - A2IM Indie Week ScheduleDOC 28 Kb Published: 10 June 2011
- AIM For America 2011 - Delegate BiogsDOCX 1.99 Mb Published: 03 June 2011
- AIM For America 2011 - BrochurePDF 2.78 Mb Published: 06 June 2011
- AIM For America 2011 - Speaker Biogs - How Does The US Do DigitalPDF 445 Kb Published: 17 June 2011
- AIM For America 2011 - Speaker Biogs - Streaming & RadioPDF 487 Kb Published: 17 June 2011
- AIM For America 2011 - Speaker Biogs - Online TastemakersPDF 286 Kb Published: 17 June 2011
- AIM For America 2011 - Speaker Biogs - Social Media MarketingPDF 505 Kb Published: 17 June 2011
- AIM For America 2011 - Speaker Biogs - UK Success Across The PondPDF 400 Kb Published: 17 June 2011