Sound & Vision - UK & Brazil - Creative Industries Trade Mission To Brazil
Starting Date / Time: 23rd September 2012
Finishing Date / Time: 30th September 2012
Type: Industry Event
Venue: Sao Paulo & Rio de Janeiro
Standard ticket price: £600.00
UK Trade & Investment would like to offer you the opportunity to join them on a Creative Industries trade mission to Brazil which will provides delegates with a direct and valuable insight into one of the fastest growing markets in the world.
Meet some of the leading individuals in the Brazilian music, screen and digital media industries.
Whether it’s the live music scene, film / television, sync placements, the digital market or being first to take advantage of opportunities that will be created by the co-production treaty currently under discussion, this is the place to be!
- The mission will visit Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.
- The chance to take advantage of the Rio Film Festival and UK Live Music event in Rio
- The Programme includes a full schedule of presentations, seminars, workshops and networking events
- Brazil is the seventh largest Internet market in the world with sectors of e-commerce, social networking, digital advertising, search and video leading in revenues.
- 2010 was a record-breaking year for private capital investment in film. Tax incentives and other subsidies for film co-productions resulted in the strongest performance in a decade.
Brazil has a thriving Electronic, Alternative and Live music scene and offers great opportunities to UK companies.
Space is LIMITED, so don't hesitate!
If you are interested in going on the mission please email Gina Fegan (screen) email@example.com or Phil Patterson (music) firstname.lastname@example.org to receive application details. There is a registration fee of £600 per company.
We will provide details of a group hotel, but delegates will be required to cover their own travel expenses and accommodation fees.
There may be support for this and other export business development activity available through UKTI, please contact Gina Fegan (screen) and Phil Patterson (music) for more information.