Starting Date / Time: 3rd June 2016
Finishing Date / Time: 6th June 2016
Type: Industry Event
Venue: Palais Des Festivals, Cannes, France
Members ticket price: REGISTRATIONS OPEN ON 6TH JANUARY
Registrations purchased using the British Music at Midem online link will NOT be subject to French VAT at 20% if you are VAT registered. If you are not VAT registered please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a paper registration form. Your registration will include all the additional benefits (see below).
-Early bird, until 31st January €450 a saving of €90.00 on the Midem price
-Regular 1, until 30th April €650 a saving of €310.00 on the Midem price
-Regular 2, until 31st May €800 a saving of €160.00 on the Midem price
Standard ticket price: REGISTRATIONS OPEN ON 6TH JANUARY
Registrations purchased directly from Midem and not via the British Music at Midem online link will be subject to French VAT at 20% if you are VAT registered.
-Early bird, until 31st January €450 + vat = €540
-Regular 1, until 30th April €650 + + vat €780
-Regular 2, until 31st May €800 + vat = €960
The following special offers are only available directly from midem:
- Performing Artists €295 + vat = €354
- Student €295 + vat = €354
- Startups & Young Labels (less than 3yrs old) €395 + vat = €474
The above three offers do not include include registration to the British Music stand. For Performing Artists we can offer a 50% discount on the 'Stand Only' registration)
Midem 2016 Friday 3rd - Monday 6th June 2016
Midem brings together the music industry's influencers and decision makers from across the globe. As one of the key events in the global music industry calendar midem offers an unrivalled opportunity for British music companies to build on our reputation for innovation and creativity, and to present the fruits of this creativity to potential partners in markets worldwide.
Join us on the British Music at Midem stand and be part of one of Midem’s most popular stands. Midem brings together the music industry’s influencers and decision makers from across the globe.
The British Music at Midem stand is hosted by AIM, BPI, MPA, PPL, PRS for Music and UK Trade & Investment. The stand offers a valuable meeting point where you can make contacts, negotiate deals and agree partnerships. Joining the British Music at Midem stand also means you’ll have plenty of industry trade organisations on hand to assist you.
AIM is pleased to announce that we will be offering cheaper registration rates (-16.6%) than Midem are offering directly. Not only is it cheaper but you can take advantage of all the benefits the stand has to offer as part of the deal, though if you don't wish to use the stand itself and just want to take advantage of this great offer, then that's fine too.
For the same price as a Midem registration you also benefit from:
• Exclusive access to the delegate lounge (plenty of space to hold your meetings) and the outside terrace
• Exclusive access to the business facilities (upgraded free wi-fi, printer, photocopies, UK sockets etc)
• Company mailbox and storage facilities
• Company profile and contact details included in the British Music guide
• Complimentary tea, coffee and water – sponsored by INgrooves
• Representatives from AIM and the other British partnership organisations will be on hand to assist you
Five reasons to register with the British Music stand:
1. Personal service. Our team is on hand to help you use all the stand facilities and to navigate Midem.
2. Network of industry contacts. By registering with the stand your company profile, primary activity and contact details will be listed in the British Music guide.
3. Never miss a beat. Having a meeting with someone you haven't met before? We have photographs of all our delegates so whey your contacts arrive we can make sure they know who to look for. Or if they need to leave you a message, each company has a mailbox.
4. Home from home. Need to sit and talk to your new contacts or print documents? The stand has informal meeting spaces and business centre facilities exclusively for our delegates.
5. Think big. Whether you are there on your own or with your whole team, being on the British Music stand puts you at the heart of Midem.
Meet The.... - B2B Meetings
These B2B networking sessions are organised by Midem and the confirmed countries so far are Canada, Germany, Korea and the UK - TBC countries are Australia, Brazil, France & the US. Once all the countries are confirmed all Midem delegates will be emailed the information so you will be able to register for these sessions.
The format is simple - 10 top executives from a particular country meet with international delegates during these sessions of quick fire meetings are 5mins long - enough time to give your elevator pitch and exchange business cards - if relevant you are then able to organise a meeting in your own time to further discuss potential opportunities.
The Meet Brits: 3.30-4.30pm on Sunday 5th June @ the Networking Village
Space is limited to 10 spots so please apply asap with ‘Midem 2016 - Meet The British’ in the subject line and attach the completed form (please download from the bottom of this page). Please return your completed application form to email@example.com by noon 10th March. These sessions are open to pre-registered delegates only.
To register for Midem and the British Stand click here
For more information about the British Stand click here
For more information visit http://www.midem.com/
- Midem 2016 - Meet The Brits FormXLSX 11Kb 26/02/2016
- Midem 2016 British Music At Midem Guide PDF 3.83Mb 25/05/2016
- AIM's Midem Survival Guide - Saving Money, Hints & TipsPDF 117Kb 26/01/2015