Starting Date / Time: 5th June 2015
Finishing Date / Time: 8th June 2015
Type: Industry Event
Venue: Palais Des Festivals, Cannes, France
Members ticket price: Registrations purchased using the British Music at Midem online link will NOT be subject to French VAT at 20% if you are VAT registered. If you are not VAT registered please email email@example.com for a paper registration form.
-Super Early Bird, until 31st October €495 (only 10 available at this rate)SOLD OUT
-Early bird, until 30th November €525
-Regular 1, until 31st January €600
-Regular 2, until 31st March €700
-Late, until 4th June €800
Standard ticket price: Registrations purchased directly with midem and not via the British Music at Midem online link will be subject to French VAT at 20% if you are VAT registered.
-Super Early Bird, until 31st October €495 + vat = €594 (only 10 available at this rate) SOLD OUT
-Early bird, until 30th November €525 + vat = €630
-Regular 1, until 31st January €600 + + vat €720
-Regular 2, until 31st March €700 + vat = €840
-Late, until 4th June €800 + vat = €960
The following special offers are only available directly from midem:
-Student & Artist €295 + vat = €354
-Young Companies Early Bird rate, until 4th February €495 + vat = €594
-Young Companies Regular rate, from 5th February €595 + vat = €714
midem 2015 Friday 5th - Monday 8th June 2015 (please note the new timing)
Midem brings together the music industry's influencers and decision makers from across the globe. As one of the key events in the global music industry calendar midem offers an unrivalled opportunity for British music companies to build on our reputation for innovation and creativity, and to present the fruits of this creativity to potential partners in markets worldwide.
For the twelfth year running AIM, BPI, MPA, PPL, PRS for Music and UK Trade & Investment have joined forces to host the British Music at midem stand and will be on hand to assist scores of UK music companies.
AIM is pleased to announce that we will be offering cheaper registration rates (-16.6%) than midem are offering directly. Not only is it cheaper but you can take advantage of all the benefits the stand has to offer as part of the deal, though if you don't wish to use the stand itself and just want to take advantage of this great offer, then that's fine too.
Your stand registration includes:
- Exclusive access to the delegate lounges for you to hold your meetings
- Exclusive access to upgraded wi-fi, UK sockets, printer, photocopier
- Company mailbox
- Storage facilities
- Free refreshments sponsored by Friend of AIM - INgrooves
- Company profile, contact details and photo included in the British Music Guide
- Representatives from the British partnership organisations will be on hand to assist you
Seven reasons to register with the British Music stand:
1. Personal service. Our team is on hand to help you use all the stand facilities and to navigate midem.And to make your day run smoothly the free tea and coffee sponsored by INgrooves.
2. Great location. A prominent position at the entrance of the hall with outside terrace space too, for the exclusive use of delegates registered to the British Stand.
3. Network of industry contacts. By registering with the stand your company profile, primary activity, photo and contact details will be listed in the British Music Guide.
4. Never miss a beat. Having a meeting with someone you haven't met before? We have photographs of all our delegates so whey your contacts arrive we can make sure they know who to look for. Or if they need to leave you a message, each company has a mailbox.
5. Home from home. Need to sit and talk to your new contacts or print documents? The stand has informal meeting spaces and business centre facilities exclusively for our delegates.
6. Free refreshments. Tea, coffee and water sponsored by INgrooves.
7. Think big. Whether you are there on your own or with your whole team, being on the British Music stand puts you at the heart of midem. Joining the British Music at midem stand also means you’ll have plenty of industry trade organisations on hand to assist you.
The stand offers a valuable meeting point where you can make contacts, negotiate deals and agree partnerships. Joining the British Music at midem stand also means you’ll have plenty of industry trade organisations on hand to assist you.
For more information about midem please visit www.midem.com
To register online for midem and the British Stand via AIM click here
If you are not VAT registered please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a paper registration form.
We are aware that some of you might be worried about the accommodation rates in Cannes.
The midem accommodation team has made sure to negotiate and ensure unbeatable rates on a set of quality accommodation deals, ranging from budget friendly hotels or apartments to sea front palaces on the Croisette!
Book your accommodation before 15th November to access even better deals with the special: Accommodation Early Bird Rates.
Midem, Pepsi and Deezer launch midem artist accelerator to fast-track fresh talent onto the global stage
Midem has announced the launch of its inaugural Midem Artist Accelerator, designed to fast-track budding musical talent onto the global stage. In partnership with Pepsi and Deezer, the MAA will support managers, agents, labels and publishers as they look to grow their artists’ profiles globally.
The MAA will spotlight 10-15 promising talents, selected by an Artistic Committee made up of key players in the music ecosystem (artists, managers, festival executives, promoters, agents, etc.). Participants will play live on the Midem Festival open-air stage, and will benefit from a tailored professional programme onsite, with entry to selected conferences, coaching sessions with industry mentors and networking opportunities with key players of the Midem community.
The call for entries is now open for all artists, managers, publishers, labels, agents and promoters from around the world who would like to submit an artist/band. The artists involved must be over 18 years old, already have some initial proof of recognition, and present an international career development strategy. The full submission criteria are available in the submission form and the deadline for submissions is Tuesday 10 February 2015. For full details and an application form visit http://www.midem.com/en/programme/live-music/artist-accelerator/
- AIM's Midem Survival Guide - Saving Money, Hints & TipsPDF 117Kb 26/01/2015
- Midem 2014 British Music At Midem GuidePDF 3.23Mb 10/01/2014