midem - British Music @ midem Stand
Starting Date / Time: 1st February 2014
Finishing Date / Time: 4th February 2014
Type: Industry Event
Venue: Palais Des Festivals, Cannes, France
Standard ticket price: The rates available to AIM members are:
Until 11 Oct 2013 €525.00 (inclusive)
Until 30 Nov 2013 €700.00 (inclusive)
Until 20 Dec 2013 €700.00 (inclusive)
This year for the first time midem are introducing online registration for delegates registering with the British Music @ midem stand – this will be available from 4th September.
The non-discounted rates for midem are:
Until 30 Sept 2013 €561.75 (inc French vat)
Until 30 Nov 2013 €749.00 (inc French vat)
Until 30 Jan 2013 €856.00 (inc French vat)
midem 2013 Saturday 1st February - Wednesday 4th February 2013 (please note the new timing).
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN - LOG INTO THE MEMBERS AREA OF THE AIM WEBSITE TO ACCESS THE LINK. If it does not say "Registering undr : BRITISH MUSIC AT MIDEM PAVILION - AIM" you are in the wrong place.
There’s no denying that British music has huge international appeal and we are now one of only three net exporters of music in the world. Together we can build on this and grow our reputation for innovation and creativity at midem 2014.
Midem brings together the music industry's influencers and decision makers from across the globe. As one of the key events in the global music industry calendar midem offers an unrivalled opportunity for British music companies to build on our reputation for innovation and creativity, and to present the fruits of this creativity to potential partners in markets worldwide.
2014 will see the British Music @ midem Stand move across the other side of the Riviera floor to space including a terrace - we will be located close the the A2IM (American Association of Independent Music) stand. The main entrance to Le Palais is located on the beach side of the building.
For the eleventh year running AIM, BPI, MPA, PPL, PRS for Music and UK Trade & Investment are hosting the British Music at midem stand. And once again we can offer you preferential registration rates if you register through the British Music @ midem partnership.
AIM is pleased to announce that we will be offering cheaper registration rates than midem are offering directly. Not only is it cheaper but you get all the facilities and benefits the stand has to offer as part of the deal, though if you don't wish to use the stand itself and just want to take advantage of this great offer, then that's fine too. This year for the first time midem are introducing online registration for delegates registering with the British Music @ midem stand – this will be available shortly.
For the same price as a midem registration delegates registered to the British Music @ midem stand also benefit from:
• Exclusive access to the delegate lounge (plenty of space to hold your meetings)
• Exclusive access to the business facilities (upgraded free wi-fi, printer, photocopier, UK sockets etc)
• Company mailbox and storage facilities
• Complimentary tea, coffee and water - sponsored by INgrooves
• Company profile and contact details included in the British Music Guide
• The AIM team will be on hand to assist you and help make midem 2014 your best ever.
Seven reasons to register with the British Music stand:
1. Personal service. The British Music @ midem team is on hand to help you use all the stand facilities and to navigate midem 2014.
2. Network of industry contacts. By registering with the stand your company profile, primary activity and contact details will be listed in the British Music Guide.
3. Never miss a beat. Having a meeting with someone you haven't met before? We have photographs of all our delegates so when your contacts arrive we can make sure they know who to look for. Or if they need to leave you a message, each company has a mailbox.
4. Home from home. Need to sit and talk to your new contacts or print documents? The stand has informal meeting spaces and business centre facilities exclusively for our delegates.
5. Think big. Whether you are there on your own or with your whole team, being on the British Music @ midem stand puts you at the heart of midem.
6. Refreshments. Tea, coffee and water will be available for delegates on the stand.
7. The best location yet! 2014 will see the British Music @ midem stand relocate offering our delegates not only a wonderful environment to conduct your business meetings, but also an outside terrace space for our exclusive use, with access only via our stand.
Join us on the British Music at midem stand and be part of midem’s most popular stand.
For more information visit the British Music at midem website http://britishmusicatmidem.wordpress.com/ or email Judith Govey (AIM's International Manager) email@example.com
For more information about midem please visit www.midem.com
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS LINK TO REGISTER ON THE BRITISH MUSIC AT MIDEM STAND.