Joining AIM gives you access to a wide range of member benefits designed to help your music business succeed.
Become part of our community of over 800 independent companies of all sizes and shapes, and receive:
- expert advice on all areas of running a label
- a vast network of contacts in key business areas (radio, sync licensing, manufacturing and more)
- up-to-date industry information
- legal and business affairs guidance, including support on international royalties collection
- invaluable masterclass and networking events on key business areas
- guidance and support on breaking into new international markets
- deals on key business services
- mentoring and business development opportunities
- discounts on industry events and trade fairs
As the voice of UK independent music companies, AIM represents your issues to UK government, the EU and throughout the music industry, to ensure a fair market in which indies can compete and thrive. AIM ensures independents have good access to media and are offered fair deals by commercial partners.