Tickets Now Available For AIM's 'Sync Licensing To TV, Film, Adverts And Games' Conference
AIM MASTERCLASS: SYNC LICENSING TO TV, FILM, ADVERTS AND GAMES
5.45pm - 10pm, 28th February 2013
Deloitte LLP, London
AIM’s annual sync licensing master class is to return to London on 28th February 2013 in association with Synchtank, with a host of top industry figures from the worlds of TV, film, advertising and games lined up to speak. Book your tickets now, here.
The event will open with a special keynote interview with a top music supervisor, to be announced soon. A panel discussion on synchronisation licensing will follow the keynote, exploring how to get independent music on TV, adverts, film and video games. Debate will cover the following areas:
- The process involved in placing a track
- What makes a track ‘sync-able’?
- What can labels do to improve their chance of achieving sync licences for their artists?
- What types of deal can be done? What kind of figures are involved?
- How is the sync licensing business changing?
Panelists confirmed include:
• Will Quiney, Vamanos Music (Music Supervisor for film trailers, films and adverts – including Kick Ass)
• Sophie Urquhart, Tin Drum Music (Music Supervisor for adverts, TV and film)
• Nick Angel, Working Title Films (Music Supervisor – Billy Elliot, Hot Fuzz, I Give It A Year)
• Alex Hancock (Music Supervisor for TV – Skins, Misfits, Youngers)
• David McGinnis, Mute (Music & Media Manager)
• Sergio Pimentel, Nimrod Productions (Music Licensing Director - games)
The panel, chaired by Simon Raymonde of AIM member label Bella Union, will then take part in a listening session, with 10 tracks played and discussed from those submitted by audience members. Panelists will consider the sync suitability of the tracks and offer general advice to the labels on syncing the tracks. The evening will end with networking drinks, giving attendees the chance to meet the speakers.
The event will be held from 5.45pm-10pm on 28th February 2013 at Deloitte LLP theatre
2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ.
Tickets for this event are now available. The event is open to both AIM members and non-members, tickets are available here. Places are highly restricted and this event will sell out!
Tickets are £24 (inc VAT) for AIM members, £60 (inc VAT) for non-members. Refreshments are included in the ticket price.
About our Sponsor: Synchtank
SynchTank provide software to music catalogue owners and managers to help maximise revenue, improve catalogue control and efficiently organise synchronisation and licensing processes. SynchTank has over 50 clients across 4 continents including Primary Wave, The Orchard, Fox Music, Cooking Vinyl, Believe Digital, Ghostly, Because Music, Indaba and Spirit. SynchTank firmly believe in a no commission model. Our software is operated by you, under your own brand and website. Like all software, it is better in the flesh - so for a demo email: firstname.lastname@example.org. www.synchtank.net
Give us your feedback
Logged in members may comment on this news article.